Sunday, June 21, 2009

Girls' friendly Match with Nan Chiau High

Hi gals and guys! Hope your holidays has been great so far. Sorry that I have not posted anything for a long time. My Imac is down and my photos also cannot be uploaded and are still stuck in my Nokia. I have also been busy and occupied with my 2 kids. So my many apologies.

Here are some good news for the girls. You will be able to pit your skills against the girls from Nan Chiau High this Tuesday 23 June, 2-5pm in our school. Despite the fact that our girls are mostly petite in size (like me!!) I believe that they have the tenacity and determination to do well (which is more important ). Anyway it would be a good opportunity to test your skills and have fun at the same time. Winning is secondary. So see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment